* Sock blockers and mini’s from Wol met Verve
* Yarn from Undercover Otter
* I’m dyeing up as many no rainbows without rain as I can, but they are flying out of the shop…
* Tried out some “selfstriping” rainbow yarn which I will call Colourful stripelets, since the stripes are small. I hope to dye some soon for my shop!
* I’ve been sewing again as well, so I hope to make projects bags again in the near future.
* Opal rainbow yarns are going to be in the next shop update
* I’ve almost finished my cable brim hat pattern and plan to publish it asap!
Have fun watching and see you back for the next episode!
General rules for this knitalong:
* Be a member of the Colourful Creativity Group on Ravelry
* Cast on date is January 1st 2017 or later
* Last date to enter is April 10th 2017
* The project needs to have at least a brioche section and has to be at least 50 grams. (1 blanket square is not enough…)
* You can enter multiple times, but use a separate post for every entry. More entries means more chances to win! 🙂
So we have prizes to win for this knitalong:
Project bag and stitchmarkers from London donated by TheVFB
Brioche memories pattern donated by valerieisknitting
A skein of yarn from Irish Fairy tale yarns donated by me
A set of stitchmarkers by Colourful Creativity
A pattern of choice by Jen Lucas
A pattern of choice by Annette Petavy
A bag of choice by Frogpeak Creations
If you want to post on Instagram you can use the hashtag #ccbriochekal
Have fun making!!!