This is episode 41, with even more madness! I feel like a sock knitting maniac 😉
You can find the group on Ravelry here: http://ravelry.com/groups/colourful-creativity
You can sign up for the newsletter here: http://bit.ly/colourfulcreativity
You can find me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/kralalien
You can find me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/kralalien
You can find me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/kralalien
You can find me on Ravelry: http://ravelry.com/people/kralalien
Colourful Brioche KAL
General rules for this knitalong:
* Be a member of the Colourful Creativity Group on Ravelry
* Cast on date is January 1st 2017 or later
* Last date to enter is April 10th 2017
* The project needs to have at least a brioche section and has to be at least 50 grams. (1 blanket square is not enough…)
* You can enter multiple times, but use a separate post for every entry. More entries means more chances to win! 🙂
So we have prizes to win for this knitalong:
Project bag and stitchmarkers from London donated by TheVFB
Brioche memories pattern donated by valerieisknitting
A skein of yarn from Irish Fairy tale yarns donated by me
A set of stitchmarkers by Colourful Creativity
A pattern of choice by Jen Lucas
A pattern of choice by Annette Petavy
A bag of choice by Frogpeak Creations
If you want to post on Instagram you can use the hashtag #ccbriochekal
Have fun making!!!
None but I did dye fiber!
* Winner announced C.C. and Dami Almon’s new e-book, Coffee with C.C. (and Dami too).
* I show off new bases, including fiber
* Dyeing up no rainbows without rain, look out for them in the shop
Have fun watching and see you back for the next episode!